Tuesday, December 7, 2010

going outside

Ah, it feels good to get out. This past Sunday, we drove to Northfield to hang out with some dear friends and go with them to cut our own Christmas trees. This was pretty much my first outing since Lyle's birth. The air was quite chilly, and the snow was the most perfect, fluffy snow I have ever crunched through. You can't see him in this picture, but Lyle is in the Moby wrap inside my coat, snoozing away. He slept pretty much the whole day. It was so good to be with such good friends. Matt, Amanda, Anne, and Jake......we are so thankful for you. Sunday was a blast, and will always be a special memory for me. Paige, I'm glad you are unlocking the magic already. I think of you everyday. Love you.


Photo by Ingman Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment